Friday, May 20, 2011

The End of the World. Maybe.

* Photo  borrowed from  http://chariotsoffirewhirlwindsfromheaven.wordpress.com



Tomorrow is the date set for the Rapture to occur.  I believe I will wake up tomorrow and it will be a day like any other, but hopefully sunny and warm.  I will go about my day, go to Toronto to visit friends and enjoy myself. 
I will then wake up Sunday morning and it will be like any other Sunday morning, and I will go about my business.

BUT

Just in case the Rapture does come, I love you Mom and Dad.  Thanks for life.  I’ve used it to to the best of my abilities, and if for some reason some religion doesn’t believe I deserve to go to Heaven because of trivial mistakes like wearing linen (it’s so nice on a hot day), well, I’m okay with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment